Thursday, February 3, 2011

@shitmydadsays

Não uso Twitter. Mas, confesso, que esse é legal.

Justin Halperm é um escritor de comédia que vivia de bicos. Justin, vive com seu pai, Sam, um velho de 74 anos. Justin criou uma pagina no Twitter para escrever as coisas que seu pai fala.


Ai vão algumas que selecionei:

"You came out of your mom looking like shit. She thought you were beautiful. Don't know what scared me most, your looks or her judgment."


"Look, we're basically on earth to shit and fuck. So unless your job's to help people shit or fuck, it's not that important, so relax."


"See, you think I give a shit. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of shit? That's why I look interested.


"He's a politician. It's like being a hooker. You can't be one unless you can pretend to like people while you're fucking them."


“You seen my cell phone?...What’s it look like? Like two horses fucking. It’s a phone, son. It looks like a phone."


"No. Humans will die out. We're weak. Dinosaurs survived on rotten flesh. You got diarrhea last week from a Wendy's."


"They're offended? Fuck, shit, asshole, shitfuck; they're just words...Fine. Shitfuck isn't a word, but you get my point."



Na minha opinião, Sam is kind of Hugh-Laurian.


mais frases aqui

No comments:

Post a Comment